Thursday, December 11, 2008

All about me... there will be a test...

Liz is part of my name & not the name I go by in public.

I am 40… fat, fair, & fertile (at least before tubal this year)… that means I am more likely to get gallstones than other age demographics.

I am a registered nurse (that’s why I know about gallstones), but I no longer do the usual nurse like duties… I work with nursing and computers in the information technology department.

I have two daughters that are teenagers. Their nicknames are Lou and Mulan. They are the source of my joy and my insanity.

I have 3 cats, Cash, Skyler, and Cleo. I also have 5 dogs, Toby, Sparky, Anna, Layla, and Coco. Anna is a 3 legged hunting dog we adopted.

I live in a rural part of Mississippi. (okay, that was stupid… Mississippi is about all rural…)

I live across from my mom and dad… my heroes along with being my nosey neighbors.

I live near my only sister. I am the oldest. She is the prettiest. I am the friendliest. She is the funniest. We look nothing alike.

My blood type is B positive just like my personality. My sister’s is B negative just like her personality…hee, hee…

My best friend, Q (not really her name), is a fellow nurse and co-worker. We met in nursing school and have been friends for approximately 16 years.

I am divorced from Lou and Mulan’s father after 13 years of marriage. I have been divorced for 3 or 4 years… I’ve lost count.

People probably think Q and I are lesbians because we are so close, but we are not. Q is married. People probably think it is a cover…

I was bit on the face by a German Shepherd in the 4th grade. I have only two little scars from it. I peed in my pants when it happened…

Jesus is my Savior and I am his problem child. I am a registered Baptist, but I am more spiritual than religious.

Since I told you that I might as well confess a sin as well… I cuss way too much with the “F” word being one of my favorite words. I am still a sinner even though I am spiritual. I am not perfect… nor do I pretend to be.

I try not to say the “F” word in the presence of my kids. I figure they will be saying it soon enough without me influencing them.

I am addicted to Diet Mountain Dews. I piss straight Diet Dew some days… Is that TMI?

I love to read. My favorite author is Dean Koontz.

Some of my favorite songs are “She talks to angels” by The Black Crowes, “Me and Bobby McGee” by Janis Joplin, “When a man loves a woman” by Percy Sledge, “18th floor Balcony” by Blue October and “Superfreak” by Rick James.

I love rock music! AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Black Crowes, Blue October, Janis Joplin and others…

My favorite comedian is Jeff Dunham with his puppets.

I have too many favorite movies to name, but I’m very partial to any 80’s movies… Maximum Overdrive, Night of the Comet, Breakfast Club, etc.

I love to visit cemeteries when no one is there. Not at night… during the day, during sunshine… it is quiet and you can think and put all your problems in perspective… cause in the end… is it really gonna matter?

Anything else you wanna know?

3 comments:

Kylie said...

F*ck also happens to be my favorite word...I don't have to worry about the cats repeating it! I also piss straight Diet Dew most days. It is my drug, and I'm addicted. I wondered if people would think I was wierd b/c I took 12378864131 pictures in cemeteries on my honeymoon!!! I think we knew each other in a past life!! ;)

Gina said...

I agree! It sounds like we are kindred spirits... Freaky huh?

Andy - Instafather said...

Yes it's too much TMI about the Diet Dew. But still funny.