Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The 6th picture in 6th folder tag... or whatever I want...

This tag thingy you are supposed to go to your 6th folder and find the 6th picture and post the picture and tell about it... I tried doing that... My 6th picture in my 6th folder contained a picture of my darling oldest daughter, Lou, and well, I really don't want to post that... so I cheated... Do Not JUDGE me...


"Cheaters never win", you say??? Oh hell, look around they do everyday... Let's get real... & what am I winning anyway. I mean why the 6th folder and the 6th picture... seems a little demonic to me with all the sixes.... really I can not condone the devil activities... not today anyway...

Now that I have rationalized why I am cheating... Here is my picture I want to share...(pretend it is the 6th folder-6th picture thing, you... Satan's spawn...you)



Since I did not put the picture of Lou on here... I decided to put something that she created on here instead. She drew this picture of this little girl. The little girl's aunt had Lou draw it for her. She then went and had it framed and sent us a picture of it after it was framed... Precious, ain't it... My daughter, who is ONLY 15, is talented, ain't she... Well, of course she is... She is my daughter after all...

Now I tag anyone else who wants to do this... find the 6th folder and pick the 6th picture and tell about it... Or be a REBEL and do whatever the hell you want...

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Very creative! I have absolutely NO drawing talents! I'm impressed!!

Gina said...

I don't have the kind of talent that Lou has either... I'm more of a doodler... abstracts and all that... Lou will be a master of potraits one day... This is not the best one she has done... She has some that will blow you away... And you are so talented in the art of cross-stitch... the stuff you do are amazing.

Mandy said...

CHEATER!!!!!!

Just kidding :) For real though, that's an excellent drawing. She's only 15? Very impressive!